In a message dated 5/22/2007 2:14:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

nicely.  But, we run an almost completely lights-out shop so they don't
get a lot  of use. I suggest you try to replace just one console and see
how your  operators like it. They're not expensive.

It's been so long. Think we used these for multi-session. Went with the  last
throws of INFO-Window with a SVGA output and Dell 17" monitors for Hard
consoles. Then all the thick glassed gray haired folks retired...

_http://www.insync3270.com/Terminal.htm_
(http://www.insync3270.com/Terminal.htm)