On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:33:34 -0500, Ed Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I think I have mentioned this before. Maybe its time to bring this to
>the SHARE *BOARD* and let them tangle with IBM on this.
>
>Isn't that what SHARE is for? (or any other user group for that
>matter?) When an *IMPORTANT* item is being mangled by IBM its time to
>get IBM's attention, and thats the best way, IMO.

Ed,

I think I finally understand what you've been saying about SHARE for
years.  (Understand.  Not necessarily agree.)  My knee-jerk reaction to
your comment was "That's not what SHARE is for - no more than using
IBMLink's ETR to report a problem with an order.".  And I still believe
that is not what SHARE is for, but maybe that's what you've been
complaining about.  If SHARE is only for software and hardware design and
devlopment issues, where is the venue for raising other customer
concerns (like not being able to access IBMLink via the web)?

I personally don't want SHARE to change.  I want IBM to send techies,
not admin and sales people.  But I think there does need to be a
venue for those other questions.  Maybe that venue exists, but I
sure don't know what & where it is.

Pat O'Keefe