Van: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens
Mohan
Verzonden: maandag 4 juni 2007 7:13
Aan: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Onderwerp: Re: How do i install Linux on S/390 Machine

Hi Kenneth,

I'm sorry, I meant the presentation " Linux in an LPAR - Here's How It's
Done". to be sent offline.

Thanks

Mohan
ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.