From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Staller, Allan
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 12:15 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Patents, Copyrights, Profits, Flex and Hercules

<snip>
CA acquired ASM2 so long ago that I forgot where they got it from -  but
I don't think CA was the original developer.
</snip>

I can think of very few products *EVER* developed by CA. Including their
very 1st product CA-SORT.

Their old motto "Software Superior by Design" should have read "Software
Superior by Acquisition"