On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:48:08 -0400, Lizette Koehler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I have a couple of STC Names or RACF Groups (TSS ACIDS) that I cannot
figure out what they are.  They do not google, so thought I would see if
anyone recognizes what they are.  If not, I will probably have our security
group just delete them and see what happens.

>RSASR57
>RSASR60
>

>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks
>
>Lizette

You could check with your security group and see if either one of them has
been used recently.