was Spiegel ( spelling ) part of Wards ?

             Ed Gould
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             AST.NET>                                                   To
             Sent by: IBM              IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
             Mainframe                                                  cc
             Discussion List
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: HR policy

             06/26/2007 11:40
             AM

             Please respond to
               IBM Mainframe
              Discussion List
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   .EDU>

That tells me it was WARDS  why is everyone so afraid of a defunct
company?

Ed