I think that was a general statement, not specific to PCOMM.  But I could be
wrong.  I've got 5.8 (wish I had 5.9, but I don't have $200+ to spend on
that).

> > Another thing that got added in the past version or two is support for
> > arbitrary screen sizes, beyond Mod5.  A lot of people asked for that,
> and
> > it should be in there now.
>
> Same comment and question as for FTP: V5.7 definitely doesn't have this
> support, at least not in the session configuration menus, was it added at
> 5.8 or 5.9?  You can, of course, edit the *.ws file and put in an
> arbitrary
> size (I have one for 62x132 that works quite nicely), but there isn't menu
> support for it at version 5.7.

Arbitrary support is not there at 5.8, either.  You still have to edit the
.ws file.

Which reminds me - there are settings in .ws files that still have no way to
set them via Edit -> Preferences -> ... (at 5.8) such as IgnoreWCC*mumble*
to have PCOMM ignore the generate-a-hardcopy flag in an output data stream
(such as what's there in the ADCD z/OS and the regular z/VSE default USSes),
and the Ignore undefined chars.  At least, I've never found them.

Later,
Ray

--
M. Ray Mullins