I wonder if IBM puts more people on their telephone lines during these planned outages? Of course, anyone answering calls entered through IBMLink would be available to take phone calls.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
414-475-7434

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Justice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Planned IBMLink outage July 13-14
This is to inform you that IBMLink will have a planned outage starting this coming Friday, July 13 at 8:00 PM Eastern Time through Saturday, July 14 at
8:00 AM Eastern Time (Saturday, July 14 from 00:00 UTC to 12:00 UTC). This
planned outage will occur because of the installation of our July fixpack, which
will include a number of improvements to the IBMLink platform and its
applications. During this time, you will not be able to access IBMLink.

We would like to remind you that there is a maintenance window scheduled
every Saturday night from 11:00 PM Eastern Time through Sunday at 9:00 AM
Eastern Time (Sundays 03:00 UTC to 13:00 UTC). This window may be used
for normal maintenance of the infrastructure that IBMLink resides on. During
this time, you may not be able to access IBMLink.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.