----- Original Message ----
From: Paul Gillis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> In this case immediate support was not what you received, but you got what
> you paid for. I do not believe that anyone can expect ISV levels of support
> for free products that have been put into production regardless of anyone's
> prior experiences.

I didn't expect immediate support as I would do for an ISV, I know I can't do
this
for free products. I just posted my issue to the community, and I've been
waiting for about three months.
There's nothing bad or wrong with this, but I have assess the risks and draw my
conclusions.

> I know a number of sites that have Lionel's code in "production" and that
> their management is aware that if it breaks for any reason it may stay
> broken for a long time.

If I know that a if product breaks it could stay broken for a long time, well
this product is IMHO everything but a good candidate for production.

> The source comes with the package so one could potentially resolve the
> problem oneself.

Potentially....

Walter Marguccio
z/OS Systems Programmer