From: esmie moo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 7/24/2007 11:36 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: DFHSM QUESTION : CREATIN SDSP (SMALLDS)

Good Day Gentle Readers,

I am seeking your expert advice. We have a problem with our ML1 migrate vols.
We are unable to migrate to ML1 because of the following reasons:

ARC1001I HOPER.TTOC.LIST1 MIGRATE FAILED, RC=0037, REAS=0000
ARC1237I NO SPACE FOR MIGRATION COPY

I checked the STC and I found the following:
HSM.SMALLDS.VPROM1,VHSM.SMALLDS.VPROM.KDATA,PROMTN
07.19.46 STC07991 ARC0542I SMALL DATA SET PACKING DATA SET 691
691 ARC0542I (CONT.) HSM.SMALLDS.VPROM1 IS FULL

To make a quick fix I would like to define another of the ML1 vols as a SDSP
with a SMALLDS. I am am able to create the cluster but I need to create a
"dummy" entry. This is where I am stuck. Could anybody please tell me how I can
go about doing this?

Thank You all for your attention to this request.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers.