Hi,

I would like to allocate memory in Common Data Space with DSPSERV Macro and
my requirement is that Data Space survive my Address Space Termination. That
means it remains allocatad after my AS ends and other Address Spaces or an
Exit-Routine can access it.

One of my trial was, to allocate CDS in the name of MASTER (ASID=1) (DSPSERV
...,TTOKEN=(a TCB Token of MASTER)) , but it's not allowed. I get System
Completion Code 01D reason Code xx0002xx.

Is there any trick?

Regards,
Gabor

Environment: OS/390 2.8