Cheers!  We have tested an early version of a fix to resolve this issue, and it
appears to work just fine.  My thanks to ASG for their efforts to resolve this
issue.

Our tech LPAR is still running VSM ALLOWUSERKEYCSA(NO) - 16 days and
counting - I'm starting to think we might really be approaching the end of this
journey!  Not everything is fixed, but I believe there are fixes in the works
for
every problem we still have on this LPAR.

Brian