Greetings all,

A head's up to the non-ECS shops regarding OA19870.  IBM just reopened my
ETR query on this APAR with the following update:

"I wanted to let you know that we will be changing the text of APAR
OA19870 to now also include that this apar should be applied to systems
that have catalogs with shareoptions (3,4).  If you are sharing any of
your catalogs, even without ECS, we are now suggesting that you apply
the APAR. "

Hope this helps ;-)

Alan