On Jul 30, 2007, at 4:06 PM, Darren Evans-Young wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, Ed Gould wrote:

Correction: I sent you a rejected item saying I was not a member and
asked why. I never heard back.

I have no record of an email from you about being rejected...I save
everything. The last personal email from you was about the Out of Office
issue. That was on July 2nd. On July 8th, you were rejected because
your email came from your old ameritech email address. But I never heard
from you personally.

Darren:

Here is the partial copy of the email I sent to you:
Darren,

Is there a problem?

Ed

The enclosed message, sent to the IBM-MAIN discussion list, has been rejected because you are not authorized to send to the list from this account. Please check your current subscription address and make sure you are sending from that exact address. If you need assistance, contact
the IBM-MAIN list owner.

 Account: ibm-main-request
Hostname: bama.ua.edu