Chase, John wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List On Behalf Of Mark Jacobs

SYS1.SCUNIMG is only needed [in the linklist] if you expect DB2 to
load its
default unicode image without having to build and load it at ipl time

Thanks.  Another question I'll have to try to remember to ask at SHARE
is whether that will hold true at z/OS 1.9.

    -jc-

My guess would be yes. If it works don't mess with it.

--
Mark Jacobs
Technical Services

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."

--  Julius (Groucho) Henry Marx