I am saying Rocket Software is (most likely) more highly regarded than
CA
on this list! The individual CA contributors notwithstanding, CA has
IMO a deservedly poor reputation with regards to customer relations.

Witness the number of shops that have attempted to eliminate all CA
software.

CA (again, IMO) is not winning friends (or additional customers) with
this lawsuit!

Lizette, I apologize for the poor wording of my original comment. It was
directed at CA, not yourself.

<snip>

> Not a good way to win more friends (or customers) on this list!

So, are you saying that this is not true?  Or that the news article is
incorrect?  I found this same information on the CA Website.

We have posted other lawsuits on this list before
</snip>