<Snipped>
> I think that the failure occurs
> because SUPERC is trying to increase the LRECL to include the prefix info,
> but this is just a guess.

That would be my first guess as well.  Since your actual maximum LRECL is
considerably less than 32756, have you considered changing the LRECL of the
original dataset(s) to allow a prefix to be added?  Just copy the originals
to temporary files in VIO or on SYSDA with (e.g.) LRECL=30000 and then use
SUPERC to compare the copies.

That would at least confirm our suspicions about SUPERC wanting to add the
prefix length.

HTH

Peter

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.