Looking for recommendations on adding an 80 megabyte load module to the
LPA.  What are the negatives.  The reason we would like to do this is that
one of our application programs that use this module can be used by 1 to
10 jobs running at the same time.  Our thought is that by making this
module resident, we would only have one copy of the load module in core
for up to 10 jobs.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Mark House
(402) 778-1966
IBM Mainframe Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]