From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Gerard Brul
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:14 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: LPServe dynamic allocation

In the LPServe started task there will be a lot of dynamic allocations
during the receiving of data that must be printed using the JES2 spool.

These dynamic allocations are done randomly on our attached dasd.

Does anybody know a way of allocating these temporary files on a dedicated
volume? In the z/os SMTP environment are special configuration methods
available. I can not find these regarding the LPServe (LPD) environment.

We do not use SMS.

Regards

Gerard Brul