Oh.

That is totally embarrassing.

I completely apologize for that last part of the e-mail.  That was, of
course, supposed to be private.  And I have embarrassed myself, and probably
have screwed myself big-time.

Looks like I have a lot of explaining to do

Regards,
Ray Mullins

--
M. Ray Mullins
Roseville, CA, USA

German is essentially a form of assembly language consisting entirely of far
calls heavily accented with throaty guttural sounds. ---ilvi
French is essentially German with messed-up pronunciation and spelling.
--Robert B Wilson
English is essentially French converted to 7-bit ASCII.  ---Christophe
Pierret [for Alain LaBonté]