From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Longnecker, Dennis
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 11:53 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Using gskkyman to utilize a real CA

I went into gskkyman and created a new database, and a certificate
request.  I sent that request to verisign and received a cert.  I loaded
that cert into the HFS but can't get it loaded into the key ring.  I get
messages like:

Unable to import certificate.
Status 0x03353024 - Issuer certificate not found.

Or

Label is not unique in request and key databases.

When I try the various options.

I am so close, but wondering what steps I missed.

Dennis