Rajeev wrote on 09/21/2007 11:48:32 AM:
> You may try this out
>  Use ICETOOL
>       TOOLIN
>             COPY from Rawin to INVDATA using CTL1
>             COPY FROM RAWIN to FINAL using CTL2
>             COPY FROM INVDATA TO FINAL USING CTL3
>             COPY FROM RAWIN TO FINAL USING CTL4

Rajeev,

You appear to not be aware of DFSORT's IFTHEN function.  There's no
reason to use four passes over the input to do this when you can
do it in one pass using IFTHEN.  See my previous post showing how.
If you're not familiar with DFSORT's newer functions, see the
following:

Doc for Dec, 2004 DFSORT PTF (IFTHEN, OVERLAY, UFF, SFF, etc)

http://www.ibm.com/servers/storage/support/software/sort/mvs/pdug/

Doc for April, 2006 DFSORT PTF (PARSE, JFY, SQZ, NUM, SPLIT1R, etc)

http://www.ibm.com/servers/storage/support/software/sort/mvs/peug/

Frank Yaeger - DFSORT Development Team (IBM) - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Specialties: PARSE, JFY, SQZ, ICETOOL, IFTHEN, OVERLAY, Symbols, Migration

 => DFSORT/MVS is on the Web at http://www.ibm.com/storage/dfsort/