From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of A L Hughes
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 6:17 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ADABAS vs. IMS vs. DB2 Who is faster?

Radoslaw

You have been reading too many ill-informed Anton comments....

VSE is NOT dead by any means. Catch the WAVV! And if you think that TPF is
dead, just check how many airlines use it every day. Ask Kees for his
learned opinion!

IMS - as others have commented, almost every time you use an ATM, you use
IMS. New applications? Who cares! If it ain't broke, don't fix it. IMS will
still be around after we've all abandoned MS Vista....

Aled

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html