No idea about the overhead.  I don't think anyone here even measured it, or
if they did they didn't tell us about it.  I don't think there is much, but
we have so much running I might not see it even if it was significant.

I believe our SLA's to our clients were not affected, if that's any help.

For your other questions, I believe the answers are Yes and Yes.  "Batch"
does need to be aware of the possibility of restarting (I assume we're
talking "long running production/QA batch" here, not compiles or unit
tests).  We have several varieties of those, which fortunately already had
some "restart" awareness built previously.  Not much change was needed to
handle ARM restarts for those.  Obviously YMMV.

Peter

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.