Hi,

I know for a job step there is a CDE chain (JPAQ) which describes all
modules in JPA (or CSA if LOAD GLOBAL is used). However, for LPA it's not so
clear to me.  I have searched the archive and could not find a satisfying
answer. I hope I can get some help here.

My current understanding is that, for LPA, there are two separate queues to
manage it.

The first is the LPDE queue which is built for PLPA and itself resides in
LPA. Unlike CDE, the last part of LPDE describes the virtual storage area
used by the corresponding module.  CVTLPDIA points to this queue.

And for other parts of LPA(FLPA, MLPA) there is a CDE queue just like JPAQ.
CVTQLPAQ can be used to find it and I believe it is in CSA or SQA.  Since we
can load the module to CSA and modify this queue to reflect the change,
dynamic LPA is available.

Of course this queue is always searched before the LPDE queue as far as LPA
is concerned.

Can you help me to verify that? I have worked on this for some time -_-

Thanks.
Johnny