In a message dated 10/31/2007 11:01:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Well  done!  If I ever get back to Tuscabama, Dreamland is on
me.

There's a new one across the river that's nicer. But Big John's other kids
opened franchises in B'ham, Mobile, and Montgomery.

 Friend's mom passed away Monday and some old friends came down for  Funeral
and I swung by Dreamland for some Chicken halves. We laughed and cried  most
of yesterday afternoon.....man 50 years went by in a  hurry!!!