That looks like a very interesting program.  Unfortunately, it requires
authorization and authority to run it.  From the comments in the COFDMON
main program:

Restrictions:

  - COFDMON must reside in an APF-authorized library or in the
    LNKLST.

  - COFDMON must be linkedited with AC=1.

  - The following IKJTSOnn parms must be set:

      AUTHCMD NAMES(COFDMON)

Not having access to an authorized library nor authority to change TKJTSOnn
parms, I would not be able to run it anyway.

Thank you for the pointer anyway, this is quite interesting code.

Peter

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.