So we just got the z/OS 1.8 Online Library collection on CD with our
software distribution.   My engineer wants to store all the PDF out on a
documentation share we have, but I was telling him they should all be
online at the IBM Book Server library and why keep another copy.   He was
thinking that certain of the documents were only available as license
holders of certain product features and therefore would not be on the book
server.

Anyone know which of us is right?

Thanks.

Jeffrey Deaver, Engineer