From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kenneth R Barkhau
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 11:54 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: CICS 3.1 Installation and Web Services for CICS

All-

Thank you so much for your responses.  I will check out the references.
did find a reference to the fact that CICS web services assistant
comprises two
programs- DFHLS2WS  and DFHWS2LS.   I could NOT find either of these
programs anywhere in our SMPE environment for CICS.   Perhaps that is
part
of the customization that I have not done?

Ken

Kenneth R.  Barkhau

"Mullen, Patrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
11/16/2007 11:31 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: CICS 3.1 Installation and Web Services for CICS

Yes, Web Services is installed as part of CICS 3.1. Yes, there's
customization required.

The manual Web Services Guide on the CICS/TS 3.1 bookshelf is the
obvious place to go for doc. There's also a Redbook "Implementing CICS
Web Services" which gives a lot of cookbook style advice.

And of course there's always the CICS-L list.