Johnny Luo wrote:
Hi,

While reading this article
(http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/wlm/documents/velocity/velocity.html
), I noticed the reference to "Dispatching Management in MVS - TCBs to
Enclaves", Pierce, Bernard R., CMG95.

I searched the web but cannot find it. I also hit another one from
Pierce: 'The Evolution of the SRM to The Workload Manager in MVS V5'

It gives me an impression that they're all old print papers and it's
hard to get them nowadays. But I'm not sure.

Bernie and I are in the same department, and his office is just one aisle away, so I asked him. He does not have copies of these papers any more.

Anyway, he tells me "The Evolution of the SRM to The Workload Manager in MVS V5" was published in CMG Transactions issue 87 - Winter 95. "Dispatching Management in MVS - TCBs to Enclaves" should have been published in the Winter 96 Transactions which is probably issue 91.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing