Skip Robinson wrote:
For many years we have run an MPF exit called DSNHELD, apparently
contributed to the CBT by INTEL (!) in the distant past. The exit sends a
message to a user who owns a data set needed by a batch job. The program,
last modified by us in the early 90's, does a fine job except for one
glaring deficiency: it uses TPUT and can therefore send its message only to
a user logged on to the same system that's running the job.

In a sysplex we need to send the message to the user wherever he's logged
on in the GRSplex. Does anyone have a more modern mechanism to accomplish
this goal? I don't find anything on the current CBT.

SYS1.SAMPLIB(ISGECMON)

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc