We are having problems trying to implement FICON CTC. Our problem is
understanding what we have to code for the CHPID Path and Control Unit. We have
Switched point to point configuration with obe switch label C(. I see were we
have to code the Dynamic Switch value but I do not understand the switched port
 referenced by the Redbook. On the Control UNIT Macro they (the redbook) says
 code the switched port value so that you can set up the routing. We have a
Z890  and ZOS 1.7 Any help would great an offline contact would be  better

products.