I can emulate the problem by using two different IDs to logon to TPX Sessions
and logging on with the same id in Dispatch.

So TPX Session one is logged on as USER1 adn TPX Session two is logged on as
USER2.  I then logon to DISPATCH under both TPX sessions as USER1.  This
creates the error this user is getting.  I can also do a DFCU SHO U ALL
commands and see my USER1 is logged on the the terminal DISPATCH thinks it is.

For this userid we do not see it in DISPATCH at the time of the error.  We have
tried to terminate the ID incase it is a phantom but it is truely not there.

My ACLE script is fairly basic and works for all users save this one.  So I am
looking for examples of a DISPATCH logon script to see what else could be coded.

I have had to alter it already if the user is a Top Secret Special user due to
additional messages that were not accounted for.

The Dispatch messages we are getting for this one user are:

IDMS DC258001 V1 ENTER USER ID
IDMS DC258912 V1 USER USER1 IS ALREADY SIGNED ON LTERM VTMLT006
IDMS DC258001 V1 ENTER USER ID
CADS - ENTER SYSTEM PASSWORD:
IDMS DC900130 V1 SECURITY VIOLATION HAS OCCURED FOR USER 1234567   (note my
password was displayed here)
V1  Enter Next Task Code DS600306:

Lizette