From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Raquel Calvo Olmos
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 7:15 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Clone the master catalog

Hi,
I'm trying to create a copy of my master catalog with a REPRO, but I'm
having several problems, for example, indirect entries.

Does anybody know what utility I can use to clone the master catalog?

Thanks in advance.

Raquel.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html