Hi Lizette,

  Have a look at the RMF User's Guide, sc33-7990-10. Check IEFPARM DD statement
for instream support for what you are looking for below.

Lizette Koehler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Listers -

I have been hunting through the RMF manuals (z/OS V1.7) and cannot seem to find
any information on the PARMLIB input.

Is it possible to point the RMF and RMFGAT STC JCL to a parmlib of my choice?
Or is the PARMLIB that the LOADxx member has the only way to go?

Lizette