Michael Babcock wrote:
> I have a client who is trying to execute sftp on z/OS. We have SSH
> installed and running. Can someone decipher the debug output? I can't
> tell if the problem is on the remote end or with the mainframe. The
> job originates with the mainframe.

This problem is usually (99+%) caused by a problem on the target server.

This error message is being issued because the associated public key of
the batch job either not in the target .ssh/authorized_keys file or
permission/ownership errors in the .ssh directory structure.

<snip>
___
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service
Tampa, FL
----

Riley: Find the next number in the sequence: 313, 331, 367, ...? what?

The Doctor: 379. It's a sequence of happy primes, 379.

Martha: Happy what?

The Doctor: Just enter it!

Riley: Are you sure? We only get one chance.

The Doctor: Any number that reduces to one when you take the sum of
the square of its digits and continue iterating until it yields 1 is
a happy number, any number that doesn't, isn't. A happy prime is
both happy and prime.
----
Doctor Who episode "42"