Hi Walter,

You are right, our capture ratio went down to 60% at the time of the problem. Thanks for pointing this to me.

Regards,
Jason.

Quoting Walter Medenbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Sounds like uncaptured cpu and therefore is not an error with RMF and TMON.
Uncaptured cpu is cpu that has not been associated with a particular address
space. Your capture ratio appears low. Find out when the problem started and
whether it occurs 24x7.  Look for such things as SLIP traps or high paging.

Regards...Walter