As a software vendor, we have CICS T/S 1.3 on z/OS 1.9.

Daniel Allen | Senior Systems Programmer | 1-800-457-3736x11241
 Serena Software - The Mashups Are Coming

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John P Donnelly
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:56 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: CICS T/S and z/OS V1R9

   We are still executing CICS T/S 1.3 and COBOL II RELEASE 4.0...couple
of old but critical applications...
   We are planning an upgrade z/OS V1R7 to V1R9...
    IBM thinks CICS T/S 1.3 will run on V1R9 but at our own risk...

Has anyone tried executing CICS T/S 1.3 on V1R9?

John Donnelly
z/OS Systems Services
National Semiconductor
Corporation
2900 Semiconductor Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95051
PH: 408-721-5640
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and