On Jan 16, 2008, at 5:28 AM, Barbara Nitz wrote:
The thing is, when I tried the "OEM Lock structure" with my 150000 locks, I go an 'unexpected MQ error' or some such thing, and that OEM Lock structure allows more than 6 digits as input.... So I am really out of luck....

Best regards, Barbara
--

Barbara,

I know this doesn't answer your question but you might try your sales rep (IBM) and see if he can't get in contact with the the right people. Most sales reps here in the US are probably useless for this. I would bet that the european sales people at least know where to start.

Ed