Radoslaw,

In your JCL PARM specify the LE runtime option MSGFILE(yourdd), for COBOL like
this:

//STEP01 EXEC PGM=yourcobolprogram,PARM='yourpgmparms/MSGFILE(NEWOUTDD)'
//NEWOUTDD DD SYSOUT=*

I don't believe there is a way for different COBOL programs in the same LE
enclave to use different OUTDD/MSGFILE names.  I also don't believe that the
name can be dynamically changed, but I could be mistaken about that.  You'd
need to check the available LE callable functions to see if there are any to do
that (LE Language Reference and/or Programming Guide).

HTH

Peter

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.