On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:12:22 -0800, Keith E. Moe wrote:
>Second, there was one mnemonic that caught my eye.  I do not know what
it does, but it's probably one that none of us will forget:  PTF.

Are you certain that it wasn't PTFF (which was already described in the
current Principles of Operations -05 pub)?  If so there's no NDA worries.

I'm still waiting for MVCOS to finally make it out into the PoO... it was
"leaked"
pretty thoroughly a few SHAREs ago in several IBM sessions but didn't make it
into either of the last 2 PoOs.  (I don't care about what issues caused it to
be
late, I just want it to be born after all this time.)

--
Tom Schmidt