Better to check the agreement very thoroughly. I would want to know, before
signing, what is covered *after* the contract has been signed. You might be
surprised at what you'll be paying for a few weeks down the road after the
contract has been signed and you need *x* to be investigated, solved,
implemented, upgraded, etc... for you by the outsourcer.

  I'm willing to bet that a lot of companies get hit with hidden fee's down the
line where it becomes evident that outsourcing is ending up costing more that
was originally thought.

Pat Mihalec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I know this but I needed it from someone else to show the current
director. He has not mainframe experience, his background is Windows. He
thinks that if you move to the outsourcer system you no longer pay the
fees. It comes as a shock to him.
I suggested he ask the outsourcer directly about this.

Pat Mihalec
Rush University Medical Center
Senior System Programmer
(312) 942-8386