Java and ODBC? Most databases have an ODBC interface. If Teradata has a
Java ODBC client, then you might be able to use it on z/OS with a z/OS
Java program. You'd need to ask somebody who is knowledgeable in
Teradata.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.