>There used to be a tool called DCF index that  would list these puppies
out.
>Since the PFCSK's gobbled it up it's called  FLIPMVS. FLIPU2! Anyway it's
in
>the ACIF toolbox and works on bounded box  FONTLIBB's.

Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but...

DCF (Document Composition Facility) , the old AFP/API and the AFP Toolbox
all have their own  Font Library Index Program.
For DCF, look for the sample job in 'SCRIPT.R40.DCFSAMP(DSMFLIP)' and the
documentation in the Text Programmer's Guide
on this bookshelf:
http://publibfp.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/Shelves/dsm0pa04

In your font libraries, you may have an index member built from more than
one.  The AFP Toolbox builds ATXINDEX, DCF builds DCFINDEX, and the  old
AFP/API built AFPINDEX.    I know that the DCF one (at least, and probably
all of them) will work on the FONTLIBB, FONT3820, FONT300, FONTOLN, and
the old FONT38PP or FONTLIB libraries.  It also works on z/OS, z/VSE, and
z/VM.  Still does too, not "...used to be...".

--Roger