On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 23:42 -0600, Russell Witt wrote:

> Nope, I like paper sessions that I can take notes on; and I like to handout
> paper as well.

Me too.
There is also the small matter of the prospect of having your laptop
seized as you enter the "friendly" (???) good old US-of-A if you choose
to bring one in [1] ...

Much as I'd like to re-visit Share, it ain't gunna happen. Getting
through US customs as a foreign national is just too much of a PITA. I
can spend my time (and money) better elsewhere.

Shane ...
[1] - look here;
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/06/AR2008020604763_pf.html