On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:03:31 -0500, Andrew McIntyre wrote:

>I'll respond to each item below starting with >>>.
>
>Bruce Hewson wrote:
>> Hello Andrew,
>>
>> And so we have a case of us customers being ignored... :-)
>>
>> The PC I use has only got Company mandated and wrapped products
installed.

>TEP Desktop Client, so there's no software to install on your PCs.

NOT true, Andrew!

IBM/Tivoli TEP mandates the use of IBM Java 1.4.2 when you use the TEP
browser interface.  My company's standard Java is SUN's and TEP's use of IBM
Java represents an abberation for our standards (plus more difficulty with
external security mandates).  TEP's requirement for 1.4.2 is at odds with other
IBM software that requires 1.5, but that's another matter; my desktop has to
support 2 Java vendors and that's at least one too many.

--
Tom Schmidt