Thanks much, I'll try that and let you know.

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:41:16 -0000, Flint, Mike
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>For LE messages, can't you use CEEMGET to convert a condition token to
>text (although not all messages are trapped in this way...)?

named the UK's 'Business of the Year’
>Have you read our new resource on Affinity Marketing 'Everybody is
Somebody's Customer' where we share our experience of managing successful
affinity campaigns? Download from www.experianim.com/affinitymarketing

========================
>Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not
be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any
third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally
binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this
electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian
Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written
agreement between Experian Limited and the recipient.
>Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this
communication and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are
advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.