Hello all,

(Cross-posting to various lists)

I have enhanced the opcode tables at
http://www.hlasm.com/english/opcd00.htm
with all the new opcodes defined in the new
z/Architecture Principles of Operation (version nr. 6).

Please mind that the links for most instructions
still point to pages with hardly any details.
Pages for the newer instructions are still lacking
altogether. Unfortunately, I find the time lacking
to write them all out.
Maybe someday...

In the meantime I'll try to finish the site generator
which I'm converting to z390 macro processing.
Once that's finished there will be at least a page
with some rudimentary information for each instruction. Current count stands at 1744.

Cheers,
Abe Kornelis
=========