>Thanks for the input now my question is if I have no MCT table will I be able
>to get the CLIPADDR. I am using the DFH$MOLS utility to produce the
reports. If I do a PRINT ALL I see the DHFSOCK C244  16 CLIPADDR  but only in
the top of the report where it list all the fields.

I suggest that you go to CICS-L.
They are much more conversant regarding CICS.
While there are a lot of smart people here, the true CICS experts are on the
other list.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!