I ASS-U-ME You also IPL'd or took other action for the IGDSMSxx to
take effect. If so, looks like the document is in error. If not, I still
expect you to have trouble using IFASMFDP as you wish. I'd like to be
proven wrong as I prefer IFASMFDP where possible for the runtime
statistics.

Large
> data set, I already set the  BLOCKTOKENSIZE(NOREQUIRE),  on IGDSMSXX..
> anything missing???
>
> On 3/6/08, Gibney, Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   It works, but IFASMFDP is not the most modern program in the
arsenal.
> > SORT(either one) might be a better choice for your needs.

Is
> > that
> > > means the IEFSMFDP cannot read data set has more than 65535
tracks? or
> > > large
> > > data set?
> > >
> > > Tommy

> > > For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
> > > send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN
INFO